-2147217842 Operation was canceled - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ryan C. Bonham
Subject -2147217842 Operation was canceled
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

This might not be directly related to the ODBC Driver, but my brain isn't
working well today, TGIF, so I am going to ask..
I have a connection setup in VB6SP4. I am using a Data environment to
connect a form to a Postgre SQL Table. I am using a select statement "Select
* from table where current_date - noticed <100 order by noticed" If on the
form I delete information out of a field or if I type in information then
erase it, before updating the underlying table, then I try and move off the
form with a blank field I get this error.
-2147217842   Operation was canceled.

Is this an error in the ODBC Driver, or am I doing something really
stupid... I posted the VB Code below. It dies on line 106. It also isn't
saving the changes if I delete something out of the field, even though it
runs the .update after I get the error message, the text reappears in the
field..

Private Sub cmdNext_Click()
104         DataEnvironment1.rscmdRecentHeats.Update
106         DataEnvironment1.rscmdRecentHeats.MoveNext
End sub

Thanks,

Ryan