Re: [SQL] Copying databases - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From omid omoomi
Subject Re: [SQL] Copying databases
Date
List pgsql-sql
hi,
AFAIK, since there is no database replication supported in pg,the only
way I think is to dumping out your data ( owned by user ) using pg_dump or
pg_dumpall . Due to some limitatins on pg_dump function, the new database
would need some regulations after creation.Look at the pg help docs.
regards,
omid omoomi