Interface compile problems with 6.5.2 on DEC-Alpha - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Clouser, Robert
Subject Interface compile problems with 6.5.2 on DEC-Alpha
Date
List pgsql-ports
I am puzzled:

   I got 6.5.2 to compile on my DEC-alpha, but I met with compile errors
whenever I tried to compile it with any of the interfaces
like tcl, perl and odbc (not to mention having to deactivate any C++
compiling). The errors I get are things like "invalid declarations" ..
things I would not expect to compile on any computer. Has anyone else had
problems compiling with these interfaces? Is there
a compiler flag that will let these things pass?

Thanks,

  Bob
Dr. Robert H. Clouser
S4-563, MIT-Lincoln Laboratory