Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] Postgres problems with 6.4 / 6.5 (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mike Mascari
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] Postgres problems with 6.4 / 6.5 (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
And, of course, in the next release (or in current),
you'll be able to do a:

TRUNCATE TABLE frequentlyusedtable;
INSERT INTO frequentlyusedtable SELECT...;

and not have to worry about ever-growing indexes,
grants, etc.

;-)

Mike Mascari
(mascarim@yahoo.com)