Re: [HACKERS] Features for next release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Features for next release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 06:25:50PM +0200, Jan Wieck wrote:
>     I clearly vote for v7.0 - even if I personally hoped we would

Me too. Although it means I have to check whether there is more stuff I have
to add to ECPG before 7.0 comes out.

>     have   a   little  chance  to  produce  the  ultimate  devils
>     PostgreSQL-v6.6.6 someday.

It seems we are too superstitous to allow this number. :-)

>     Apropos devil: tomorrow Braunschweig Lions vs.  Hamburg  Blue
>     Devils here in Hamburg - German bowl! Go Devils go!

Jan, now you surprise me. You are a football fan? I never expected another
German on this list to love football (american style that is). Maybe we are
able to meet at a football games. But then I cannot come to the German Bowl.

Do you go to NFLE games too?

Michael

P.S.: Sorry for being off-topic for this list in the last part of my mail.
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!