Re: [SQL] Expression with aggregate - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Scott Barron
Subject Re: [SQL] Expression with aggregate
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Albert,

Try this one:

SELECT a.id, a.name, a.d-sum(b.c) AS diff FROM a, b
WHERE a.id=1 AND a.id = b.a_id GROUP BY a.id, a.name,
a.d;

That should provide the desired results.  As for the
question about the view in the \d output, I don't know
why its like that, I've wondered myself.

Cheers,
Scott