Re: [SQL] Formatting the output - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [SQL] Formatting the output
Date
List pgsql-sql
> Is there a way that I can supress the column heading and the "(# rows)"
> which come before and after the following psql command:
>
> psql -e db01 -c "select tablename from pg_tables where tablename NOT
> LIKE 'pg%'"

How about psql -qt:#$ sql -qt testselect * from pg_language;internal|f      |f           |            0|n/a
lisp   |f      |f           |            0|/usr/ucb/lisztC       |f      |f           |            0|/bin/cc       sql
  |f      |f           |            0|postgres

The manual page says -q turns off row count, but -t does.  I will fix
that now.

Pennsylvania19026