Re: [SQL] Re:Create table doesn't always respect atomicity of transactions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Zalman Stern
Subject Re: [SQL] Re:Create table doesn't always respect atomicity of transactions
Date
List pgsql-sql
> In short, I can confirm the behavior you are seeing and I believe it occurs on
> multiple platforms. I can send in code to re-create the problem is people wish.

I have not been able to reproduce this with 6.5 . I was fairly certain when
I filed the bug report that I was using 6.5, but I did have a 6.4.2 install
still around and maybe I messed up and was using 6.4.2 unintentionally. Or
perhaps the 6.5 snapshot from June 9th or so. I really don't think either
of these were the case, but its a more likely explanation than that there's
a really subtle nondeterministic bug in this code. (As in I looked through
the code in question and don't see how it would be doing anything subtlely
tricky.)

I'm sending this to the list 'cause I can't figure out how to update a bug
report from the Web site...

-Z-