Re: [HACKERS] money data type and conversions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Duane Currie
Subject Re: [HACKERS] money data type and conversions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, can't explain the why's...

But I have the code to add to cash.c and cash.h to add the conversion
functions, but still have to figure out how to get PostgreSQL to recognize
it...   Guessing... it's in fmgrtab.c right?

Duane