Re: [INTERFACES] RPM for PgAccess 0.96 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] RPM for PgAccess 0.96
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Massy Ghausi wrote: >My problem is that I don't have libpgtcl.dll compiled and I am not sure how >to do it.  I run the
RedHat 5.2 version of Linux with 2.0.36 kernel and gcc >version 2.7x.  What do I need to do?

That's libpgtcl.so in Linux: to build it, run ../configure with the option
--with-tcl and then build PostgreSQL.

Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "And he said to them all, If any man will come
after     me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily,     and follow me."          Luke 9:23