UnixWare 7 patches for current CVS code. - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Billy G. Allie
Subject UnixWare 7 patches for current CVS code.
Date
Re: [PORTS] UnixWare 7 patches for current CVS code.  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-ports
Configure no longer recognizes UnixWare 7 as a supported OS.  The attached
patches will correct this.

With these patches, config.guess will produce:

    i?86-pc-unixware7.0.1    (where ? is 3 or 5 depending on the chipset)

which config.sub will accept and pass on to configure.  Configure was changed
to recognize 'unixware*' as a valid type instead of 'sysv5'.  I belive these
changes brings the recognition of the unixware systems in line with the intent
of the config.guess and config.sub routines (Intel x86 machines identified by
iX86-pc constructs followed by -OSname).  The other option would be to have
config.guess output 'i?86-pc-sysv5-unixware7.0.1', but I did not have time to
get it to work in that form (yet).
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |

Attachment