Re: [SQL] So what happens at 2GB? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karl Denninger
Subject Re: [SQL] So what happens at 2GB?
Date
List pgsql-sql
No.  It works properly.  I have had tables exceeding 10GB.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.