Re: [SQL] Performance - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karl Denninger
Subject Re: [SQL] Performance
Date
List pgsql-sql
Depends on the indices that have to be gone through.  It can take quite a
while.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.