Re: [ADMIN] Running Postgres on a HP-Ux 10.10 System - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Reiner Nippes
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Running Postgres on a HP-Ux 10.10 System
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

#0  0xc00a9098 in memset ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0xc00a9098 in memset ()
#1  0x15d0e8 in PostgresMain (argc=-534762622, argv=0x203cb000,
    real_argc=-534763790, real_argv=0x203cb000) at postgres.c:1582
#2  0xe0202530 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0x203cafe8.

(gdb) frame 0
#0  0xc00a9098 in memset ()
(gdb) list
75                      elog(NOTICE, "setsysinfo failed: %d\n", errno);
76      #endif
77
78      #endif   /* NOFIXADE || NOPRINTADE */
79
80              /*
81               * use one executable for both postgres and postmaster, invoke o
ne or
82               * the other depending on the name of the executable
83               */
84              len = strlen(argv[0]);
(gdb) frame 1
#1  0x15d0e8 in PostgresMain (argc=-534762622, argv=0x203cb000,
    real_argc=-534763790, real_argv=0x203cb000) at postgres.c:1582
1582                    MemSet(parser_input, 0, MAX_PARSE_BUFFER);
(gdb) list
1577
1578                    /* ----------------
1579                     *       (3) read a command.
1580                     * ----------------
1581                     */
1582                    MemSet(parser_input, 0, MAX_PARSE_BUFFER);
1583
1584                    firstchar = ReadCommand(parser_input);
1585
1586                    QueryCancel = false;    /* forget any earlier CANCEL sig
nal */
(gdb)

>     And please save the core file once you have it. We might have
>     further questions.

Kind regards,

Reiner Nippes
United Monolithic Semiconductors GmbH