need help with error: cannot find attribute 1 of relation... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Olivier
Subject need help with error: cannot find attribute 1 of relation...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

I'm using a temporary table within a program, and reusing it a number
of times. Somehow I ended up with two of them and am getting the
following error after deleting one (via pgaccess):

ERROR:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation __temptable1__

I've vacuum'd, which didn't help, and also looked in the file system
directory (no file named __temptable1__), and tried copying another
table's file there and then deleting, but that didn't work.

I'm running postgresql-6.3.2-10 under RH Linux 5.1.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

thanks,
Michael