Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL
Date
List pgsql-docs
> You're not off the hook that easily. We have already acknowledged that
> we are design-impaired. And a good book on design won't cure us. So we
> are trying to survey web sites and propose candidate looks. Got one or a
> few to suggest which have the right look?

I must say I am surprised at how many of us like/dislike the same items,
and I don't think it is because we are all programmers.  Books basically
look all the same because there is good design, and bad design.  Web
pages are too new and the technology changing too quickly for a standard
design to become popular, but I think eventually many of those _bad_ web
pages will be replace with good ones.

In fact, most large companies have terrible web sites, especially the
home page for the site.

Pennsylvania19026