pgaccess troubles on HP-UX - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stan Brown
Subject pgaccess troubles on HP-UX
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
    Ok, I have finally gotten libpgtcl compiled under HP-UX 10.20. Now I am
    having trouble with pgaccess using it. Heres what happens when I run
    pgaccess:

    Error in startup script: couldn't load file
    "/data/pgtest/lib/libpgtcl.sl": no such file or directory
    while executing
    "load /data/pgtest/lib/libpgtcl.sl"
    (procedure "main" line 6)
    invoked from within
    "main $argc $argv"
    (file "./pgaccess.tcl" line 4954)

    But, it does exist:

    $ ls -l /data/pgtest/lib/libpgtcl.sl
    -r-xr-xr-x   1 postgres   users        61517 Jan  3 21:48
    /data/pgtest/lib/libpgtcl.sl

    And is a shared lib:

    $ file  /data/pgtest/lib/libpgtcl.sl
    /data/pgtest/lib/libpgtcl.sl:   s800 shared library -not stripped

    Sugestions?

    Seems to me that I remeber having built a wish, in the past that
    included these functions, so that loading this library was not
    required. Any truth to this?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco