Re: [HACKERS] Re: NOTICE: _outNode: don't know how to print type 715 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: NOTICE: _outNode: don't know how to print type 715
Date
List pgsql-general
> Hi all,
>
>  PostgreSQL gives me a strange message when I try to create a table
>  with a NOT NULL column.
>
>  drop table prova;
>  DROP
>  create table prova(
>          campo1 INTEGER
>          );
>  CREATE
>
>  drop table prova;
>  DROP
>  create table prova(
>          campo1 INTEGER NOT NULL
>          );
>  NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 715
>  CREATE
>  \d prova
>
>  Table    = prova
>
> +---------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
>  |       Field               |              Type                |
> Length|

>  | campo1                    | int4 not null                    |     4

>  Does someone knows what this message means ?

I retract my comment that this is a bug.  I can not reproduce this here.

Perhaps your system tables have gotten messed up somehow.

http://www.op.net/~candle              |  (610) 353-9879(w)
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  (610) 853-3000(h)
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |