inx problem fixe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject inx problem fixe
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It works! I can run perftest without having to keep an unaccessible index.

I do have some problems with heap_delete though:

sql error Error: ERROR:  heap_delete: (am)invalid tid
 line 120.
sql error Error: ERROR:  heap_delete: (am)invalid tid
 line 120.
sql error Error: ERROR:  heap_delete: (am)invalid tid
 line 120.

What does this mean? BTW line 120 is exec sql drop table perftest1;

Interestingly enough I can drop both tables from psql afterwards.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes            meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!    Use Debian GNU/Linux!