Strange NOTICE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Strange NOTICE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm just trying the three ecpg examples. Perftest gives me a stange NOTICE
line on every statement:

NOTICE: CAN't OPEN INDEX 18346 - SKIP IT

I tried again after running initdb, but still get this notice, just with a
different number: 18314.

Also the last step gives an error:

sql error Error: ERROR: index "number1" nonexistent
 line 118.
NOTICE: (transaction aborted): all queries ignored until end of transaction
block

This happens when trying to drop index number1. Trying to drop it manually
from psql I get: ERROR: index "number1" nonexistent

Eventually this leaves me with a DB that seems to have a relation number1
(which also exists in the filesystem) but is not accessible at all from
psql.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes            meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!    Use Debian GNU/Linux!