Re: PostgreSQL under BSD/OS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PostgreSQL under BSD/OS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We have a 6.4 beta starting September 1, with final October 1.  It is
possible that somehow there is a problem with 6.3.2 that I am not seeing
in the current sources.  The new code that closes a file descriptor left
open from a failed COPY will be in there, so you should try that release
first.