What does this error mean? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oliver Elphick
Subject What does this error mean?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
What does this mean, please?:

bray=> select * from organisation* where id in (select c.org from
       org_contact as c, organisation* as o where c.contact = '100020'
       and c.org = o.id);
ERROR:  ExecReScan: node type 12 not supported

and how can I get round it?

bray=> \d organisation

Table    = organisation
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
|              Field               |              Type                | Length|
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
| id                               | char() not null                  |    10 |
| name                             | text not null                    |   var |
| address                          | int4                             |     4 |
| salutation                       | text default 'Dear Sir'          |   var |
| envelope                         | text                             |   var |
| email                            | text                             |   var |
| www                              | text                             |   var |
| contact                          | char()                           |    10 |
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
bray=> \d org_contact

Table    = org_contact
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
|              Field               |              Type                | Length|
| org                              | char() not null                  |    10 |
| contact                          | char() not null                  |    10 |
| role                             | text not null                    |   var |
| address                          | int4                             |     4 |

(PostgreSQL version 6.3.2, Linux, libc6)

     "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall
      ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."
                                        John 15:7