Re: [GENERAL] copy from file with null date fields - Mailing list pgsql-general

From William D. McCoy
Subject Re: [GENERAL] copy from file with null date fields
Date
List pgsql-general
David,  Thanks for your help.  I did have null values represented as
zero-length strings.  I'll just run these files through a sed script
to replace the zero-length strings with "\N".

--
William D. McCoy
Geosciences