Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC 16 bit support - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Julia A.Case
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC 16 bit support
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Quoting Stephen Davies (scldad@sdc.com.au):
> Not a good example I think. The 16/32-bit ODBC question says nothing about
> dropping features. As I said above, ODBC is ODBC: you either conform or you
> don't. If there happen to be differences between the levels of conformance or
> of performance between 16 and 32-bit models, that would be a pity but not
> earth shattering.

    But there should be one code tree...  With some #ifdef's not 2
seperate code tree's.  I think this is the point everyone is making.

Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]