PostgreSQL logo - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject PostgreSQL logo
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I think I really like today's banner at the top of the web page.

This afternoon, around 1PM EST, I played with the brightness, and made
the words PostgreSQL much brigher without brightening the surrounding
background.  This makes the letter stand out much more, and appear to
jump out of the background.

Are those letters too bright for anyone?