Re: [HACKERS] Here it is - view permissions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brett McCormick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Here it is - view permissions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
So I've never gotten the distinction -- what makes postgreSQL an
object oriented database, aside from the oid attribute and class
inheritance (which could work a little better.. no way to find out the
child class of a tuple in a select from parent_class* query).

and what makes it relational?  the fact that it can do joins?

in confused delerium,
--brett