RE: New ecgp code problem. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Keith Parks
Subject RE: New ecgp code problem.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The problem is just the missing name column.

I've just trashed my last build, which passed the regression tests
perfectly (SPARC/Linux on an IPX), to do a fresh build from CVS.

Once this is complete I'll do some more tests.

Basically the output looks something like.

         was born 19661202 (age=32)
         was born 19881202 (age=54)
         etc.
         etc.
^^^^^^^^
       Just a blank field!!

Maybe it's something in the structure handling?

Keith.

"Meskes, Michael" <meskes@topsystem.de>