Re: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brett McCormick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c)
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c)  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Have we considering using the unix crypt function for passwords?  That
way it wouldn't matter (as much) if people saw the password, and would
still be (somewhat less) secure.