actual ecpg version - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject actual ecpg version
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I just posted another set of patches. Please test this version a little bit
before we release. I will be on the road for most of next week, but should
be back early enough to fix some bugs before the end of the month.

ecpg should now be able to understand struct definitions as well as simple
types. It even works with nested structs, but you have to put the struct
definition into the sql declare section so ecpg can parse it. Do not use
typedefs, they won't work. Neither will #define's on datatypes.

I checked the output manually and it looks good. gcc agrees that my test
programs have a correct form. But I cannot test whether they run correctly
as I cannot even create a user right now.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20