Re: [HACKERS] create function bug? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brett McCormick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] create function bug?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I noticed that too, but since I don't use 'integer' in tables, I
figured postgres didn't have the "integer" type (which probably should
have struck me as odd).  It might be one of these silly grammer
rewrites, in which case (if there isn't central type/function parsing
code it seems like more trouble than it's worth, I mean why not just
have the extra type/functions in the catalogs?  or have aliases somehow?)

I'm sure you can work around it ;)