Compile error ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julia Anne Case
Subject Compile error ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Compiling the latests snapshot on Sparc/Linux (RedHat 4.2/Kernel 2.0.30)

    I recall geting this with the 6.2.1 release too
    in backend/storaage/file/fd.c
    _SC_OPEN_MAX undefined
    I had just defaulted no_files to 255 and moved on last time...
Thought I might mention this now.

Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]