Re: [HACKERS] connection troubles - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julia Anne Case
Subject Re: [HACKERS] connection troubles
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Quoting Julia Anne Case (julie@hub.org):
>     With the odbc driver after I send the login info I wait for a
> response and finally get a character value 205 back...

    I've also found if I kill my debuging process during the wait for
response from the server it often crashes the server...

Julie

BTW, this is using 6.2.1

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]