Re: [HACKERS] subquery syntax broken - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] subquery syntax broken
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> > Tom, Bruce - could you take care about this ?
>
> Bruce? Let me know if you want me to look at it. I didn't include this
> syntax originally since I thought singleton results like aggregates would
> certainly not be implemented in the first cut. Forgot about Vadim's
> prodigious talents :)

It's not the aggregates, it is the whole '= (subquery)' that is missing
from gram.y.  I am adding it now.

    test=> select * from pg_user where usesysid = (select usesysid from
    pg_user);
    ERROR:  parser: syntax error at or near "select"

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us