Re: Cstore_fdw issue. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Cstore_fdw issue.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Thu, 2020-04-02 at 20:40 +0000, Moses Mafusire wrote:

>     3. I have searched for pg_config directory and found 2 locations;
>         /usr/bin/pg_config        /usr/pgsql-12/bin/pg_config

BTW, I think both the OS-supplied and the community packages are installed at
the same time, because community packages do not put pg_config under /usr/bin.

rpm -qa|grep postgresql

will probably tell you that 9.2 is also installed. In this case, I'd do these:

* yum remove postgresql-*
* yum reinstall postgresql12*

The 2nd step is needed to restore the broken links.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment