Re: BUG #17199: Calling stored procedure with stable function as argument results in wrong result - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #17199: Calling stored procedure with stable function as argument results in wrong result
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> When a function that returns just a row count of a table is marked as STABLE
> and is called from a stored procedure as argument, the result of the
> function is different than when the function is called beforehand and stored
> to a local variable.

Ugh.  Looks like I broke this in 84f5c2908, by not thinking about the
possibility that a CALL's argument expressions would need an up-to-date
snapshot.

Will fix, thanks for the report!

            regards, tom lane