Re: function problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christine Penner
Subject Re: function problems
Date
List pgsql-general
ERROR:  query has no destination for result data
HINT:  If you want to discard the results of a SELECT, use PERFORM instead.
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "subjectdisplay" line 7 at SQL statement

ERROR: query has no destination for result data
SQL state: 42601