Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: ICU support - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: ICU support
Date
Re: pgsql: ICU support
List pgsql-committers
I wrote:
> The buildfarm's mostly happy, but "prion" still isn't, which
> suggests there's someplace in the new code that references an
> already-closed relcache entry.

Ah, scratch that, I was overthinking it.  The problem is pretty
clear from the error message:

+ ERROR:  collation "en-x-icu" for encoding "SQL_ASCII" does not exist

I can reproduce this with vanilla configure options if I'm running
with --with-icu and LANG=C.  In short, this regression test does not
work in C locale, and you need to find a way to disable it in that
environment.

            regards, tom lane