Problem with Running Query - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Bellur Ashwin
Subject Problem with Running Query
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I have modified my postgres code to accept queries starting with a word "My" followed by the query followed by the 1000 #separated values,
inside postgres, i check for the word "My" at the beginning of the query if found, i will generate 1000 inserts into a table (these 1000 values are those i have sent after the query with the delimiter #), then execute the query which is in between "My" and #values,

Example: My query would look like this

My select * from xyz1 a, xyz2 b where a.a1=b.a1 #1#2#3...........

Now my problem is when i try to send the new (appended) query to the JDBC, i get
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException: Index: 1 Size: 1
from the executeQuery function, here my query is reaching the postgres and is executing, but i am getting the exception in my JAVA Program

Any Idea of why i am getting the exception.

With Regards,
Bellur Ashwin