Re: [Plperlng-devel] Data Persists Past Scope - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [Plperlng-devel] Data Persists Past Scope
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This is almost ceratinly a perl problem that has nothing to do with postgres.

Please construct a small test case - I at least don't have time to spend
wading through huge gobs of code.

Note: if the variable is referred to by a live subroutine it will still be
alive. See man perlref and search for "closure" - it might help you.

cheers

andrew