Re: CLUSTER patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CLUSTER patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
> +     CommandCounterIncrement();
> +
> +     // bjm
> + //    RelationIdInvalidateRelationCacheByRelationId(r1);
> + //    RelationIdInvalidateRelationCacheByRelationId(r2);
> +
> +     RelationClearRelation(RelationIdGetRelation(r1), true);
> + //       RelationClearRelation(RelationIdGetRelation(r2), true);
> +
> +     CommandCounterIncrement();

Surely the above is neither necessary nor appropriate.  The relcache
should automatically rebuild its entries for these relations at
CommandCounterIncrement.  In any case I do not care for exporting
internal relcache routines to make CLUSTER work ...

            regards, tom lane