Re: PGAdmin 4 architecture (Was: [Patch] PGAdmin 4 JSON Handling) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ronan Dunklau
Subject Re: PGAdmin 4 architecture (Was: [Patch] PGAdmin 4 JSON Handling)
Date
Re: PGAdmin 4 architecture (Was: [Patch] PGAdmin 4 JSON Handling)  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers

Le jeudi 23 avril 2015 10:53:48 Ashesh Vashi a écrit :

> Hi Dave/Ronan,

> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> > > Done, please find attached a new patch for that. Ashesh, once you're

> > done with

> > > what you are doing now, feel free to ask me for any help needed to

> > integrate

> > > this after the fact.

> > Thanks.

> Thanks - It looks good to me.

> (And, attached patch is based on that.)

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like a "generate_browser_node" function is missing:

File "/home/ro/projets/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/__init__.py", line 21, in <module>

from pgadmin.browser.utils import generate_browser_node

ImportError: cannot import name generate_browser_node

It also brought to my attention that I should have removed the only function (register_modules) from pgadmin.browser.utils.

Thank you for integrating my work into your patch !

--

Ronan Dunklau

http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

Attachment