Re: [HACKERS] Current TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Current TODO list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom, can you identify any of the array items as fixed?  Should we
> assume they are all fixed unless someone reports them broken?

No, that would be unduly optimistic :-(.  I have fixed one or two
array-related bugs, but I haven't made a serious push on it; several
of the test cases that are in my to-do list still fail.

> * aggregates on array indexes crash backend

I believe I have fixed that one, at least.

> * select t[1] from foo fails, select count(foo.t[1]) from foo crashes

This item is a duplicate: the first part refers to the same thing as
> * array index references without table name cause problems
(which is as yet unfixed) and the second refers to the aggregate problem.

> * change the library/backend interface to use network byte order

Is there something I'm missing?  This has been true for a long while...

> * -Allow DISTINCT on view

I think this is not done...