Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>>> While we're on the topic, I know of at least one other author of a
>>> non-core PL (besides myself) that has been frustrated by the fact that
>>> errcodes.txt is not installed anywhere, making it impossible to
>>> autogenerate a plerrcodes.h file in the extension build process.

> Something like this?  Or I guess src/backend/Makefile could do it directly.

Patch seems reasonable as far as it goes, but what about the MSVC
infrastructure?

Also, do we need to discuss exactly where it's being installed to?
Is the choice made here easy for an extension Makefile to locate?

            regards, tom lane