Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karen Goh
Subject Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer?
Date
In response to Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
List pgsql-sql

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 4:54 PM, Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Karen> Can I know which forum to post to cos I think this may be the
Karen> wrong forum.

This is good enough (though the -general list would probably be better).

But you still need to show us the actual SQL text that gets sent to the
server, NOT just the java code that generates that SQL. You can get the
statement from the server logs (by default, the statement text is logged
alongside any error).

Ok. Thanks. Just to confirm, I need log4j2 or SL4J to generate the log right?

Please at least make some effort to do that before asking again.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)