More Problems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthew
Subject More Problems
Date
List pgsql-hackers
My nightly dump of one of my databases started failing Wednesday night and
I'm not sure what is going on.  When I pg_dump this one database (others on
this machine are fine) I get this output from pg_dump

--  last builtin oid is 17216
--  reading user-defined types
--  reading user-defined functions
--  reading user-defined aggregates
--  reading user-defined operators
--  reading user-defined tables
--  finding Triggers for relation: 'jobs'
[snip] ...
--  finding DEFAULT expression for attr: 'id'
--  finding the attrs and types for table: 'testassignments'
--  finding DEFAULT expression for attr: 'id'
--  finding DEFAULT expression for attr: 'standby'
--  finding the attrs and types for table: 'pagedata'
--  finding DEFAULT expression for attr: 'id'
--  flagging inherited attributes in subtables
--  dumping out database comment
--  dumping out user-defined types
--  dumping out tables
--  dumping out user-defined procedural languages
--  dumping out user-defined functions
failed sanity check, type with oid 101993741 was not found

relevant info: pg7.0.2 on redhat 6.1, 700MHz Athlon, 256M, linux software
mirror hard drives.

btw: This is a completely different server at a different location from the
one that was having problems two weeks ago and thank you all for the help
then, I don't think I emailed a thank you, it was a busy day.