Passing Array from Java to Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From lathasuresh.s@gmail.com
Subject Passing Array from Java to Postgres
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
    I need to pass array from Java to postgres DB.Tried the following
code given in net,but it   doesnt work,please help me to solve this.

  Getting no exceptions but program execution skips when it reaches
the following code
   cstmt.setArray(2, connection.createArrayOf("int4", intarr ));

I have also copied the following code for reference,

           DBConnection dbconn=new DBConnection();
            Connection connection=dbconn.getDBConnection();
            CallableStatement  cstmt = connection.prepareCall("{?=
call testit(?)}");
            cstmt.registerOutParameter(1, Types.INTEGER);
            try{
                    cstmt.setArray(2, connection.createArrayOf("int4",
intarr ));
            }catch(Exception e)    {
            e.printStackTrace();
            }