Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-general
I wrote:
> Yeah, somebody else made a similar point upthread.  I guess we felt that
> the proper procedure was obvious given the structure, but maybe not.
> I could support adding text to clarify this, perhaps along the line of

Hmm ... actually, there's another special case that's not discussed,
which is what happens if a committee or core member wants to file a
complaint against someone else?  They certainly shouldn't get to rule
on their own complaint.  So maybe change "complaint against" to
"complaint by or against" in my proposed addition, and then we're good.

            regards, tom lane