Re: book on advanced postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: book on advanced postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general
"John Wells" <jb@sourceillustrated.com> writes:
> Are there any books out there that are fairly current, but go into the
> more advanced aspects of Postgresql, such as internals and advanced
> programming?  I'd rather avoid the whole intro to SQL with a few extra
> chapters on Postgresql if I could help it.

I'm not aware of any that are tilted towards advanced stuff.  Erm, have
you tried just reading the documentation :-) ?  I realize it's not
always easy to find what you need, but we could use suggestions about
how to make it better ...
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html

            regards, tom lane