Re: Improved tab completion for FDW DDL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Improved tab completion for FDW DDL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> writes:
> I thought I saw some patch from you changing many of the rules from
> TailMatches() to Matches(). Perhaps I should just update my patch after
> your patch has been applied.

Yes, I think it's important to get that set of patches from Michael
into the tree ASAP so that they can be precedent for the other tab
completion patches that are floating around.  I am under the gun for
9.5.0 release today but will review and hopefully push Michael's
changes soon.