Re: [BUGS] BUG #14648: counts for queries using array unnesting is incorrect - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14648: counts for queries using array unnesting is incorrect
Date
List pgsql-bugs
sebastian.calbaza@hgdata.com writes:
> Below is a query that we are using to calculate some counts:
>    * first version of the query lacks ```unnest(ids) as id,```, but second
> one has it
>    * ```companies``` count value is incorrect for the second one, first
> query has the correct value

My first suggestion would be to see if updating to 9.6.3 fixes it.
If not, please try to create a self-contained test case.  These
queries are unreadable, and without the underlying data, nobody
else can even tell whether the answers are wrong or not.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems